Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Its not a good idea...

To write first post that way,
but who cares?

I don't wish posting my life into web.
I don't seek for virtual friends.
I don't care if this blog is ever popular.

Why have I created it???
To advertise my projects of course :)

Internet is like giant billboard, but compared to regular billboard, nothing here gets ever lost or replaced.

If You are reading this post than You are one from billions visitors overflowing the Web, surfing in starvation for good ideas or something relaxing our minds.

This Blog is in lack of those good ideas, just naked promotion texts and I must confess, I'll write about gadgets - unbreakable Love of Mine.

This post was 100% ad-free for You, Sir/Madam!
You have just lost 1 minute of Your valued life. Come back for more time suicide later :]

No comments:

Post a Comment